akasam has a team of experienced and competent consultants who have the requisite expertise in consultation; documentation and facilitation services for diverse requirements.
Our services range from advising investors on the right kind of business set up needed to start business in India/abroad to preparing customized comprehensive compliance lists and to assist clients in adhering to it.
Our expert team is not only conversant with the regulatory framework but by making it our business to keep abreast with the ever changing legal procedures and government requirements, we make sure that clients stay compliant.
Company Formation, Company Law Matters & Secretarial support
- Formation of Indian & Offshore companies
- Advisory services under the Companies Act, 1956
- Compliance Services under the Companies Act, 1956
- Representation before the Company Law Board, Registrar of Companies & Official Liquidator
Corporate Restructuring Advisory & Compliance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
STPI & SEZ Consultancy
- Registration of entities with STPI/SEZ.
- Supporting in Custom bonding/debonding of the premises with CBEC.
- Facilitating filing of monthly, quarterly, annual performance returns & Softex forms.
Consultancy under FEMA
- Advice on various foreign exchange matters under the FEMA arising from inbound investment into India and outbound investments.
- Obtaining various approvals under FEMA from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Government of India (FIPB Approvals) and providing assistance to comply with requirements prescribed by the RBI.
Other Advisory Services
- Obtaining Import & Export Code (IEC Code)
- Dematerialization of shares
- Drafting and vetting various agreements
- LLP formation